- Myles full of smiles when Chase is on the case! #tdaycbs https://t.co/mJdID0CCgu 6 months ago
- There's nothing in this world that makes a human male feel marginally more competent than erecting a tent in his backyard. #tentsandpurposes 2 years ago
- "Or your face, because it's hard to get off!" ~ Marabella, 3, contributing to a list of things that you shouldn't feed to doggies 3 years ago
- "I put frosting on the donut. You know why? To make them more chocolatey." ~ Marabella, Age 3, Certified Genius #gonutsfordonuts 3 years ago
- Daughter (almost 3): Daddy, I'm growing a beard. Me: Oh? Did you just start. I don't see any hair. D(a3): No, I'm growing it in my garden. 3 years ago
Tag Archives: politics
So Rick Santorum is running for President. Thank God I’ve already printed the bumper sticker!
In case you haven’t heard, Arnold Schwarzenegger has just copped to a love-child that he fathered with a member of the help, while Donald “The Donald” Trump is not running for president. In honor of this non news, here is … Continue reading
Might I encourage you to bounce on over to Brutish&Short today for a look at the world premiere of their first original videosonigraphic production: “Muammar Gaddafi — Time to Step Off“? I might? Oh goody!
According to Reuters, “The United States may hit the legal limit on its ability to borrow by March 31 and faces serious consequences unless Congress acts by then to raise it, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said on Thursday…The U.S. Treasury … Continue reading
[Editors note: The following screed is fractionally out of character in terms of both content and vocabulary when compared to the majority of posts you’ll find here on Write in the Kisser. Yet here I sit, about to press “Publish.” … Continue reading
Gay Day 1: Defy God’s wishes and choose to be gay. Gay Day 2: Practice lisp. Not too gay now. Gay Day 4: Activate gaydar. Hone skills during church. Gay Day 9: Quietly come out to close friends and family. … Continue reading