- Myles full of smiles when Chase is on the case! #tdaycbs https://t.co/mJdID0CCgu 4 months ago
- There's nothing in this world that makes a human male feel marginally more competent than erecting a tent in his backyard. #tentsandpurposes 2 years ago
- "Or your face, because it's hard to get off!" ~ Marabella, 3, contributing to a list of things that you shouldn't feed to doggies 2 years ago
- "I put frosting on the donut. You know why? To make them more chocolatey." ~ Marabella, Age 3, Certified Genius #gonutsfordonuts 3 years ago
- Daughter (almost 3): Daddy, I'm growing a beard. Me: Oh? Did you just start. I don't see any hair. D(a3): No, I'm growing it in my garden. 3 years ago
Category Archives: Long Form Flobbityjoop
Might I encourage you to bounce on over to Brutish&Short today for a look at the world premiere of their first original videosonigraphic production: “Muammar Gaddafi — Time to Step Off“? I might? Oh goody!
Featured yesterday at Brutish&Short: Confessions of a Part-time Magician. Go ahead, click on it. You know you want to.
Despite labeling themselves an “innocent online outlet for literary humor,” that sparkling purveyor of diamond-in-the-rough wit, The Big Jewel, has once again succumbed to my latest combination of bribery and blackmail to publish my most recent mirthful masterpiece: R.I.P. Enjoy … Continue reading
Against all odds (literally: all of them), I had my first national article published by College Humor last week: A Note from My High School English Teacher to My Parents Regarding My Letter to Penthouse. Of course, considering I was … Continue reading
Let’s face it: I’m not going to write anything new during this foreshortened holiday week, and you wouldn’t read it even if I did. So instead, let’s take a nostalgic look back at one of my hilarious-est Holiday satires, published … Continue reading
MY 1974 CADILLAC ELDORADO CONVERTIBLE IS NOT HELPING ME PICK UP WOMEN *** “Hey baby, whaddaya say? You wanna go for a ride in my 1974 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible? Yeah, you heard me: Convertible. All things to all people doll … Continue reading
Listen guys, we need to bark. As you’ve probably noticed, I’ve been going through some things recently, and I’m not talking about Szechuan Palace’s garbage on “Sukiyaki Sunday” either. You’ve both remarked at various times how distant I’ve been these … Continue reading