If the Bard were alive today (and if Sarah Palin hadn’t already co-opted his literary mojo), we might have enjoyed the following 140 characters (or less) of wit and wisdom:
- Brevity is the soul of wit. 😀 Follow me: @BillShakes!
- If u prick us do we not bleed? If u tickle us do we not laugh? If u poison us do we not die? And if u wrong us shall we not revenge?
- 4 my part, it was #Greek 2 me.
- B not afraid of gr8ness: sum r born gr8, some achieve gr8tness, & some have gr8tness thrust upon them.
- What’s in a name? That which we call a @>–;— by any other name would smell as sweet.
- This abuv all: 2 thine own self b tru/& it must follow as the nite the day/U cant then b false 2 ne man/Frwll, my blssng Cson this in thee!
- UnEZ lies the head that wears a crown. \\%%%//
And, of course,
- 2 b or not 2 b – that is the ?