Doctors and comedians clearly diverge early on in their respective career paths. However, their differences can perhaps be summed up best by their ultimate goals: while doctors do their best to save as many lives as they can every day, comedians hope to kill every night.
- There's nothing in this world that makes a human male feel marginally more competent than erecting a tent in his backyard. #tentsandpurposes 5 months ago
- "Or your face, because it's hard to get off!" ~ Marabella, 3, contributing to a list of things that you shouldn't feed to doggies 9 months ago
- "I put frosting on the donut. You know why? To make them more chocolatey." ~ Marabella, Age 3, Certified Genius #gonutsfordonuts 10 months ago
- Daughter (almost 3): Daddy, I'm growing a beard. Me: Oh? Did you just start. I don't see any hair. D(a3): No, I'm growing it in my garden. 1 year ago
- This morning, I would've kicked a baby panda. Then I read waitbutwhy.com/2016/11/its-go… and felt 100% better. Thank you @waitbutwhy. #sorrypandas 1 year ago